Innatera’s software team will deliver innovative toolchains to enable the compilation, simulation, and mapping of neuromorphic application software onto our ultra-efficient microprocessor hardware. For this team, Innatera is looking for multiple software engineers to define and develop a new set of software tools based on an innovative new programming model
Positions are available both at Delft, and in Bangalore.
In this role, you will be responsible for
- The development of one or more new software tools – compilers, simulators, mappers, among others – and for collaborating with the software team through the phases of specification, prototyping, development and roll-out to market.
- Developing new methodologies and techniques to enable fast development of neuromorphic application software for Innatera’s microprocessors.
- Collaborating with a team of hardware architects, digital design engineers, and application engineers.
- Contributing to the creation of IP (patents, knowhow) at Innatera.
The ideal candidate for this position
- Has a PhD or MSc, with several years of relevant experience in EDA tool/toolchain development
- Has experience in the design of compilers, development of instruction set and full system simulators, application software development
- Has a deep understanding of software engineering principles and experience working in a multi-person development team
- Is a problem solver, has a goal-oriented attitude, and is highly-motivated
- Is a self-starter, and is passionate about technology
Preferred skills for this position
- C, C++, SystemC
Delft, The Netherlands and Bangalore, India.
Note: multiple positions are available
To apply for this position, email your CV to email@example.com with “Design Engineer – Software” as the subject.