Innatera’s software team will deliver innovative toolchains to enable the compilation, simulation, and mapping of neuromorphic application software onto our ultra-efficient microprocessor hardware. For this team, Innatera is looking for multiple experienced staff-level software engineers that will be responsible for leading the definition and development of new software tools, based on an innovative new programming model.
Positions are available both at Delft, and in Bangalore.
In this role, you will be responsible for
- Leading the development of new software tools, from specification, prototyping, to development and roll-out to market.
- Developing new methodologies and techniques to enable fast development of neuromorphic application software for Innatera’s microprocessors.
- Development of compilers, simulators, mappers, and related software tools
- Collaborate with a team of hardware architects, digital design engineers, and application engineers.
- Contributing to the creation of IP (patents, knowhow) at Innatera.
The ideal candidate for this position
- Has a PhD or MSc, with several years of relevant industrial experience in EDA tool/toolchain development
- Has experience in the design of compilers, development of instruction set and full system simulators, application software development
- Has a deep understanding of software engineering principles and leading the development of complex software tools
- Has demonstrated leadership experience
- Is a problem solver, has a goal-oriented attitude, and is highly-motivated
- Is a self-starter, and is passionate about technology
Preferred skills for this position
- C, C++, SystemC
Delft, The Netherlands and Bangalore, India.
Note: multiple positions are available
To apply for this position, email your CV to email@example.com with “Staff Engineer – Software” as the subject.