Innatera is currently staffing its VLSI design team which is spread across two locations – Delft, The Netherlands and Bangalore, India. The team is responsible for the design and realization of analog components at the heart of Innatera’s next-generation neuromorphic processors. The team is looking for multiple, experienced, staff-level engineers to lead the design and development of new, cutting-edge circuits in advanced process nodes. The ideal candidate has a track record of designing and taping out product silicon, demonstrated technical leadership experience, and is passionate about creating highly innovative technologies. Positions are available both at Delft, and in Bangalore.
In this role, you will be responsible for
- Leading a technical team that designs analog components in advanced process technologies.
- Spearhead the specification, design, optimization, and testing of analog components at the heart of Innatera’s technology, as well as interface components such as A/D & D/A converters and bandgaps, among others.
- Work together with neuromorphic and other circuit design experts to develop novel circuit concepts, as well as techniques and methods to optimize circuit behaviour towards the challenging requirements of Innatera’s neuromorphic silicon.
- Collaborate with a team of hardware architects, digital design engineers, and application engineers
- Contributing to the creation of IP (patents, knowhow) at Innatera
The ideal candidate for this position
- Has a PhD or MSc, with several years of relevant industrial experience in the semiconductor / circuit design field
- Has demonstrable technical leadership experience
- Has successful prior tape-outs
- Is proficient in circuit- & transistor-level design, layout, and verification
- Is proficient in the ASIC design flow for deep sub-micron technologies (65nm and below)
- Is experienced with lab equipment and proficient in measurement techniques for silicon validation/characterization
- Is a self-starter, highly-motivated, and passionate about technology
Preferred skills for this position
- Cadence Virtuoso and Innovus, MMSIM/Spectre
- SystemC, Python
- System-level modeling of analog and mixed-signal circuits
Delft, The Netherlands and Bangalore, India.
Note: multiple positions are available
To apply for this position, email your CV to email@example.com with “Staff Engineer – Analog Design” as the subject.